- You are here:
- St Marys Corner
St Marys Corner
- Service Provider
- General info
St Marys Corner Community and Cultural Precinct, on the corner of Mamre Road and the Great Western Highway in St Marys, was opened in May 2010. It hosts a range of community groups and activities for all ages and interests.
St Marys Corner is a vibrant social and cultural precinct offering a wide range of programs, resources and activities thanks to our community, local and regional organisations, cultural groups and artists, and Council staff. It is home to some organisations that provide a range of important community information, referral and development services:
- The Community Centre is home to Nepean Migrant Access and the St Marys Area Community Development Project
- The Senior Citizens Centre is home to the St Marys Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association.
- The former Chambers building is used by the St Marys and District Historical Society and
- the Arts and Craft Studios are occupied by the Nepean Potters Society and other craft groups.
- 18 October 2017 until 18 October 2017OtherA Temporal Skin St Marys has been directed and produced by artist Denis Beaubois who will present a series of video projections created through intensive engagement with the St Marys community.